Welcome to Day 24 of The 30 Day Blog Challenge hosted by our daughter, C.C., at I’m On My Way
and her online BFF Jamee at A New Kind of Normal.
Today’s assignment is to post a blog post about what’s in your purse.
I’ve posted a picture of my purse in an earlier blog. This photo shows most of what’s in my purse.
* Telephone Address Book – I’ve been needing to replace this with a new one for several years now. I actually have one, but I’ve been busy with other things that are more important. In the back I keep a couple of pages that contain medical information.
* Blue Ink Pen and Pencil set
* Shopping List – I created a document in MS Word. I try to keep it up to date, so I can go grocery shopping at the drop of a hat.
* Envelope containing coupons for grocery shopping
* Pink and Black Brush
* Prescription Sunglasses and white case
* Emery Board
* Chap Stick Moisturizer
* Ricola – 6 Honey Lemon with Echinacee, 5 Cherry-Honey, and 7 Mixed Berry with Vitamin C
* Savings Account book
* Family Photos – 7
* Gift Certificates for ring refinishing at our local jeweler – 3 which I won
* Social Security Card
* Driver’s License
* ID card
* Gary’s Business Cards – 1 for church; 1 for secular job
* JCPenney Gift Card – I received it from Gary for Christmas, but I haven’t had a chance to use it yet.
* Bank Debit Card
* Bank ATM Card
* Insurance Cards – Medicare; Secondary; Dental; Pharmacy Discount (2)
* Library Card
* Voter Identification Card
* Hotel Rewards Program Cards – 2
* Hastings Membership Card
* Bealls Club 50 Plus Membership Card
* LifeWay Rewards Card
* AT&T PrePaid Phone Cards – 2
When I get ready to go somewhere, I put my calendar in my purse. Right now I’m trying to finish my 2012 calendar. I’m almost there.
I also put my checkbook in my purse when I go somewhere.
That’s it!!!! 🙂