and her online BFF Jamee at A New Kind of Normal.
Today’s assignment is to post a blog post of a bullet point list of your whole day.
My apologies, again, for being late with this post.
* I arose at my usual 6:00 AM to the sound of my alarm clock going off.
* I got ready for church.
* I continued lunch preparations from Saturday night and started the usual AM load of laundry.
* We left for church a little before 8:00 AM. I set up mics for the group doing the message in music, got my music lined out, practiced the piano, went to prayer time with Gary (pastor) at 9:00 AM, practiced with the music director, practiced with the music group, led the music in the special ed Sunday School class at 9:30 AM, back to the auditorium to finish prep for 10:45 AM worship service, worship, and greeted everyone at the door with Gary.
* Our granddaughter, Lola, rode home with us as usual while the kids went to let their dog out. Settled in at home.
* Finished lunch prep. As usual enjoyed lunch with the family, C.C., Russell, Damaris, Carrie, J.R., Lola, Wyatt, and Gary. I planned to take a photo to share of all of us, but I forgot. Here’s a picture of our main menu….lasagna and garlic bread knots. We also had salad. I usually fix dessert, but some of us are trying to cut back, so I haven’t done it for a few weeks. Lola thinks she needs some though, so she had some Valentine candy corn.
* Time to do dishes and clean the kitchen. Damaris and Carrie helped while J.R. put Lola down for a nap. Then it was time for the guys and whoever was in the same room to watch football. Folded and put away the AM load of laundry.
* Carrie fed Wyatt. Then I held him which I love to do. He was asleep, so we both dozed together off and on. Lola got up from her nap and was ready to play. I helped her hold Wyatt and love on him.
* We left for church about 5:10 PM to get Damaris there in time for youth group at 5:30 PM. I put the mics away and refilled the holders with offering envelopes and pens. Then 6:00 PM worship in fellowship hall. Home.
* Got my shower. Snacked for supper. Did the usual load of laundry. Gary had the TV on, but he went to bed around 9:00 PM. I was working on church things on the computer. As I’ve mentioned before, I do the church admin work on a volunteer basis from home. It’s like a full time job though. Always something to work on. I did doze some, but I finally shut things down and made it to bed about 12:55 AM.